Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I've Made a Blogger!

I pat myself on the back for finally creating this, *hears cheers of joy.* This site has been reeling me in for months now; it's a relief that I finally gave in to it's allure. I'm mainly here for my friends and family, but I'd LOVE to meet some new faces! Pardon me, I get hyper and excited easily. *jumps and claps* I hope to make all you readers out there happy! Check out my friend, ashthedreamer.blogspot.com, she's a sweetheart. Well, talk later, I have some exploring to do! *waves and runs away* :D

1 comment:

  1. Aw, shucks, Ash! haha. :))))

    I'm so glad you've joined the world of blogger.com! Because I tried to follow you on your wordpress blog, but it didn't let me! :/

    Hehe. I'm sorry you got sick! :*( That's no fun. I hope you're better now.

    BTW, did you hear about ALL THE SNOW here in PA? School was canceled today, and it's canceled for tomorrow, too!!!!! It's crazy. I think we have three or four feet of snow. :/ And I thought Union was bad!!!!

    ReplyDelete